Another late night. I am done all of my baking, decorating, and shopping, but I still have to finish making some Christmas presents and find the time to wrap everything. I suspect that will make up the majority of my Friday morning and early afternoon.
I've got the third big meal of the season tomorrow night. I am looking forward to my mom's turkey and to spending time with my brother and his girlfriend since we don't get to see them all that often. I love that the holidays bring people together.
Food and exercise were good today, and I am staying hopeful that the upcoming large dinner will prove to be as successful as my last one. I just keep reminding myself that I can make good choices most of the time, that nothing is actually off limits, and that no food or beverage will suddenly vanish off the face of the earth - leaving me with the inability to ever have it again - if I decide not to partake. Strategizing for the holidays... you gotta love it!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 2 cups spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, green onion, red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, grated carrot, dried cranberries, croutons, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 3/4 cup honey mustard glazed ham with mustard
- 1 cup celery and yellow peppers with calorie-wise three cheese ranch dressing
- 1 mug of streamed light eggnog and skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups carrot, cherry tomatoes, and yellow pepper with calorie-wise cheese ranch dressing
- 4 sets of 50 stomach crunches (2 straight, 1 right, and 1 left)
- 2 sets of 15 lunges for each leg
- 2 sets of 25 side lying leg raises for each leg
- 2 sets of 15 bent leg donkey kicks for each leg
- 2 hours and 30 minutes of walking around while shopping