Today was good, yet pretty low key. I managed to start a little bit of the Christmas baking, but not too much. I still have a lot left to do. I was good and didn’t taste anything though; not even a lick of the finger!
The walk my husband and I went on was great and my eating was on track. Overall, I think I am doing really well. I wish I had more to report, but the day just wasn’t all that exciting.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter
- 1 mug of steamed light eggnog and skim milk
- 4 whole wheat crackers
- 3/4 cup corn with margarine
- 3/4 cup sodium reduced fettuccine alfredo
- 1 roast chicken drumstick, skin removed
- 2 candy cane and yogurt covered pretzels
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt
- 1 hour and 50 minute walk