So, I utterly flopped in the exercise department today! I really should have known better than to leave it until the end of the day; I knew I would be busy and should have taken care of it in the morning before I got swept away in other stuff.
Food was good though, despite the fact that I was baking during every spare moment I had. I only had a single bite of gingerbread, so I am at least feeling good about that. Oh! One other thing I am happy with is that my apron strings went all the way around me so that I was able to tie them in the front! I don’t even remember the last time I was able to do that!
We got our Christmas tree this evening too, although it will likely sit undecorated for another day or two. Free time seems to be getting more and more scarce these days. My mood is still up – though my feet are angry at me for not giving them a break – so I would call today a success regardless of the lack of workout. I must remember to get active first thing after getting up…
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 2 egg wrap on a soft tortilla shell with grated cheese and mushrooms
- 1 bite of gingerbread
- 1 roasted chicken drumstick, skin removed
- 1/4 cup steamed potatoes
- 1/4 cup corn with margarine
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli with margarine
- 1/2 pear
- 3 cups Caesar salad with fat free dressing, dried cranberries, and croutons
- 50 stomach crunches