I forgot to do the draw yesterday for the Looking To The Future Christmas Challenge! Oops! Sorry about that! I put all of the entries into a hat and had my husband pull the name so, without further ado, I would like to announce that the winner of the handcrafted dream catcher is Amy Christine! Send me an email with your mailing address and I will ship your prize out to you as soon as I am able. Congratulations, Amy!!!
As for the other participants of the challenge I would also like to extend a heartfelt congratulations to all of you. I know that not everyone made their goal, but I am also confident that every one of you are coming out of this further ahead than you were going into it. The number on the scale doesn’t matter nearly as much as what we learn while we are walking this path. Sometimes our weight climbs and sometimes it drops, but the process of getting to our end point is much more important and meaningful than if we were simply able to snap our fingers to reach our goals. Be proud of all the little things you have done on this journey!
To that end, I would like to offer all of the participants a slightly altered badge for their blogs if they so choose to display it. I think that agreeing to take part in this challenge at all shows the strength and determination in each of you that will allow for further successes in the future. Congratulation to every one of you for completing the Looking To The Future Christmas Challenge! I am proud of you all!!!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 3 cups spinach salad with grated cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, orange pepper, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 6 inch sub on a whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, light mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 4 bites of chocolate ice cream cake
- 1 egg salad wrap on a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce
- 1 sour cream glazed doughnut hole
- 1 mug of hot chocolate
- 40 minutes of laser tag completed in 2 sessions (both 20 minutes long)