I am going to be a zombie tomorrow! I will probably be operating on only about four hours of sleep as it is, so this will have to be a short post. I have been going like a madwoman all day long and this is pretty much the first time I’ve sat down in front of the computer today.
Before my head hits the pillow though, I want to give one final update on the Celebrating The One Hundreds Giveaway. Today was the Banana Beat that I participated in and I am so glad that I got to take part. The Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood House does an amazing job of organizing this great program every month, and the community feel that it promotes was something that I felt very honoured to be a part of today. I hope that each and every one of you out there in blogland are able to experience the kind of goodwill I was fortunate enough to take part in today!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup fruit salad
- 1 wrap on a whole wheat tortilla shell with egg whites, feta cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Mandarin oranges
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 2 cups spaghetti with sauce
- 1 roast chicken drumstick, skin removed
- 2 1/2 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 1 hour and 25 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (15 minutes long and 1 hour and 10 minutes long)