My schedule is just swamped right now! I really want to do more on the exercise front in particular, but I am coming up short on my free time. It is really just a couple of bigger projects that are filling my days, so hopefully when those are done I will settle back into a longer workout program. When I started I was managing an average of probably a couple of hours of activity per day, but lately I am struggling to do any more than thirty minutes.
On the plus side, I have to say that a half hour of exercise is a lot more than I ever used to do! A very short time ago, I would have balked at the thought of doing any type of workout every single day, much less enjoying them and wishing I could do more. It’s incredible to think about just how far I have come on this journey when considering the mental aspects of it.
The different perspective that I currently have is very freeing; I can not even begin to imagine returning to the restrictive confines of my previously obese body! I now have thoughts, feelings, and dreams that - a year ago - I didn’t even know could exist. I am so happy to be in this place! I know that I will never return to the many impediments I placed upon myself by covering my body with layer upon layer of fat and limitations.
If you missed it, I am doing a small but fun giveaway in honour of Saint Patrick’s Day and the way I seem to be exhibiting the luck of the Irish in the weight loss arena!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, spicy cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 golden delicious apple with cinnamon
- 2 cups red grapes
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup Vector cereal
- 6 pan-fried cheese and potato perogies with bacon, onion, and light sour cream
- 2 cups heated blueberries with cinnamon and sugar
- 35 minutes of the C25K program (Day 2 of Week 7)