Friday, March 19, 2010

Restless

Hmmm… I’m just sort of staring at the computer screen right now. Apparently I don’t have much to say at the moment. I have a pretty busy day ahead of me, so I think I am simply having trouble focusing because I know I need to get at it.

It should be an on-plan day today; there is nothing that I know of that is likely to get in the way of quality food and exercise. My sleep patterns still leave a little to be desired though as this is the third day in a row that I have woken up from a bad (and violent) dream. I wish I could get into the groove of this new schedule a little more.

Don’t forget that today is the last day to enter my fun little giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you aren't sleeping well. I have nightmares quite a bit actually. It's awful. I hope your get some peaceful quality sleep soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started my new life on Saturday last week. Then I stumbled upon your blog. In August, you and I weighed the same almost. Part of me wants to kick myself because I see where you are now and that I'm still sitting pretty heavy. But mostly, you are inspiration. I have been slowly reading all your posts and finally caught back up to present time. Your blog shows me that it is more than possible to shed this weight and be the healthy person I long to be. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Some people handle this better than others... make sure it is nothing else though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully tonight will be a bit more restful - I am exhausted so that should help!

    Laura, don't kick yourself for anything!!! The fact that you are moving on this is a great thing and something to be excited for and proud of!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker