Today I found out that I am one of the very honoured recipients of the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award from both Onewhocares at Cornwallfitgirl and Matt at Lots To Lose! I really appreciate that you nominated me for this new accolade; I am touched! Onewhocares choose me for this award because of my ever-changing progress photos and for having a tendency to write about a lot of normal stuff, and Matt picked me since I have shown a consistent loss each week on the scale since beginning my journey back in August. Thank you both for thinking that me and my journal are worthy of this nod of recognition!
As with most such blogger awards there are guidelines to follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you the Sugar Doll award.
2. Write why you were given the award.
3. Pass the award on to 5 bloggers who have made your life a little sweeter and write how they have done it.
4. Notify them of the award.
I love this part! I am thrilled that I have the privilege of passing this fun badge onto the following along with my congratulations:
1. L. at 100in12 makes me laugh a lot and generally has really fun, youthful energy that comes through in her writing.
2. Dawne at 365 Days To A New Me! feels like a bit of a kindred soul as we are travelling very similar paths started quite close together.
3. Diane at Fit To The Finish has consistently thought-provoking posts which carefully examine the many different aspects of weight loss and healthier living.
4. Tammy at From Fat To Fab is the most determined woman on the web and I find her tenacity a constant source of inspiration.
5. Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink / Bump Grow is an excellent writer whose intelligent and honest tone examines the day to day battles of living healthier.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 toasted English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 1 banana
- 2 scrambled eggs with grated cheese and frozen spinach
- 4 cups salad with ham, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, black olives, and honey mustard dressing
- 2 bites caramel and chocolate apple
- 1 mug coconut steamed skim milk
- 1 hour of rowing a dragon boat
- 25 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (15 minutes long and 10 minutes long)