Ahhh! I can’t stop munching! I don’t know what has been up with me over the last three or four days, but I just can’t seem to shake the desire to eat. I have been pretty good about satisfying the cravings with healthy options, but I would really like this feeling to go away soon. I have said from the beginning that this isn’t about deprivation, so if I am hungry I am going to eat, but now this extra grazing is starting to catch up with me on the scale.
That’s the other thing... mostly I am snacking because I am feeling genuine hunger, but there is a little bit that I have to attribute to me simply wanting to eat. I can’t seem to get food off my mind. What is that all about? I am feeling happy and grounded; I can’t think of an emotional or mental reason for me to be doing this. Yet, this insatiable appetite just won’t go away. I say again: Ahhh!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 gala apple with cinnamon
- 1 mug coconut steamed skim milk
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, cheese, dried cranberries, spinach, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free strawberry yogurt with 1 cup cranberry almond cereal
- 1 pan-fried banana and light peanut butter wrap on a soft tortilla shell
- 5 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, orange pepper, green onion, carrot, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 slice olive cheese bread with margarine
- 1 slice whole wheat toast with honey
- 1 hour of rowing a dragon boat