Yesterday, I was awarded the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award from Elizabeth at Lose 100 Pounds In 365 Days… for helping her to see blogging as a means to stay accountable. I am always floored when someone thinks I am worthy of these badges! I was given this accolade just a few days ago, so I am going to use that recent post to ensure that I am complying with the guidelines of this award. Thank you so much, Elizabeth, for thinking of me!
First thing in the morning I will be beginning the Three Day Jump Start Challenge. Lainey and I have joined forces to promote a long weekend of healthy choices. So if you would like to join us, and introduce a little recommitment and excitement into your next three days, please feel free! Thanks so much to Leslie, LauraLynne, and FoolsFitness who have already decided to sign-up for this fun adventure! The more the merrier!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup blueberry yogurt
- 4 cups spinach salad with cubed cheese, croutons, dried cranberries, orange pepper, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 3/4 cups strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups heated tuna salad with grated cheese, onion, zucchini, fat free Miracle Whip, seasoning, and pepper
- 1 apple with cinnamon
- 40 minutes of the C25K program (Day 2 of Week 8)
- 35 minute step workout video
- 1 hour and 15 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (35 minutes long and 40 minutes long)