I am doing my best to pull myself out of my funk. It started yesterday with just a general bad mood and then I actually started to feel a bit better when I was at my dental appointment because the staff were so excited to see all the weight I have lost. (An abundance of compliments does wonders for one’s mood.) Then I found out that all of the work that is needed on my husband’s teeth is going to cost us four digits. Yeah. Goodbye, improving attitude; hello, doom and gloom. I honestly have no idea how we are going to swing the cost for that considering we were already somewhat struggling with a number of big expenses that we have coming up in the next six months. We will figure it out, but it’s all just a bit overwhelming and I had a really hard time getting past it as the day wore on. On the plus side, I did get my results back from my doctor and everything looks great, so at least things are checking out positively for me on the health front. Onto the much brighter side of news, I have received a new accolade from Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink. Thank you so much, Jenn! I have to admit I have seen the badge for this new “Creative Writer” Blogger Award floating around online and have been admiring its fun, unique qualities. The guidelines for accepting this are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So, in regard to my creative writing I may have gone a little overboard, but I am curious to see what things people think I have actually done. Let me know in the comments section which of these you think was a real life experience for me:
1. I have eaten a grub.
2. I have hugged a whale.
3. I have broken a horse.
4. I have worn a beard of bees.
5. I have crouched with a tiger.
6. I have kissed a sea lion.
7. I have handled a tarantula.
8. I have cuddled a python.
9. I have ridden a bull.
10. I have tangled with an octopus.
11. I have trained a hawk.
12. I have licked an anemone.
Now for my favourite part! I get to pass this onto other bloggers to see what they will come up with! I can’t wait to see what fun facts are learned from the following:
1. L. at 100in12
2. Dawne at 365 Days To A New Me
3. Larkspur at Am I Really That Fat?
4. Lori at Finding Radiance
5. Jack at Jack Shit, Getting’ Fit
6. Lainey at Shrink
7. Jody at Truth 2 Being Fit Also, I wanted to mention that the fabulous Shelley has posted a recap about Blogger Run Day. I had a lot of fun participating in this at the last minute and I hope that it becomes an annual event. I love these types of challenges!