Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jumping Ship

This has to be a quick post since I am on my way out. I’ve been invited back to another training session for dragon boating by the coach of the team I practiced with last week. It’s nice that they are being so accommodating while my husband and I try to figure out if it is something that we are able to financially accommodate. I would love to pursue it, but we will have to wait and see. In the meantime, I am thrilled that they are allowing me to come out and row with them again!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope it works out. It sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Will keep good thoughts for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on your last few posts...what a busy and fantastic weekend!! I agree that eating the 4 cookies was better than eating the house trying to avoid them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh thats nice of them!! It sounds like a bunch of fun :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had just as much fun as I did the last time! I love this sport!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker