I spent the majority of the day in front of the computer reworking some documents. I was absolutely itching to be active by the time I was done and I ended up going for a walk, despite the fact that it was pouring rain. I just really needed to unwind and apparently now exercise is the thing that allows me to do that!
I am going to be really busy from now through the weekend and am doubting that I will be able to post in the mornings for the next three days – apart from my Saturday weigh-in report, of course. I will do my best to stay in the loop and will hopefully be back to my regular routine come Monday.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3 miniature Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup low fat pumpkin pudding
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light strawberry jam
- 1 sliced yellow pepper with tzatziki yogurt dressing
- 1 piece of a homemade blond brownie with icing
- 35 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video