Sunday, January 3, 2010

Catching Up

Food and exercise were bang on today, but now I am just so sleepy! I have been catching up on all of my emails and other random online stuff, cleaning the house, running errands… It is so easy to get behind this time of year. At any rate, I will be turning my attention towards blog reading over this next week, so I hope I haven’t missed out on too much over the Christmas holidays. I wish I had been able to keep up with the reading over the past couple of weeks, but something had to give; I promise I will be all caught up soon. Right now, I am just going to turn in though… the pillow is calling my name and I have never been one to ignore talking inanimate objects.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 10 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with ham, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup fat free lemon chiffon yogurt with 1 cup honey nut Cheerios
- 1 banana
- 4 cups spinach salad with herb goat cheese, croutons, orange pepper, dried cranberries, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 cup celery with calorie-wise three cheese ranch dressing

EXERCISE:
- 25 minute workout video
- 45 minute walk

5 comments:

  1. Sleep is important to health too! Get your rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy, and look at you!!! Look at those collarbones!!! You continue to amaze and inspire me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away from the blogging for a while and seeing your pictures, all I've got to say is "WOW". Your progress is so inspiring. You've had steady losses the entire time. You'll be at your goal before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there =) I'm just wondering where you get your calorie wise greek feta dressing? Is calorie wise the brand?

    I'm a newbie to weight loss and just started my own journey/blog and am pretty clueless. ;-)

    By the way, KUDOS to you for losing weight over the holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker