Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Still Have A Cold, But Now I'll Be Warm

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I definitely wasn't feeling it! I did, however, manage to finally find a passable jacket at a second-hand store. It's nothing like what I would normally pay money for but it was only $10. My only requirements were that it had to have a good hood, be thick enough to provide adequate warmth, not cost over $50, and not be completely fugly. Seriously, why did it take me so long to find something that matched my criteria? I don't think I'm that picky.

I was still not in the best of moods when I returned home. The cold I have been fighting these past few days seemed to be retreating last night, but decided to make a big show of its last stand as of this morning. I just want to be well! I opted to crawl back into bed for a short nap and that seemed to help. I am not feeling quite so moody since I woke up again. I really hope this passes soon! I am sick of being sick!!!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!

    And I will let you know if brown sugar works as well as white as a hiccup cure! Next time I have hiccups and it occurs to me to try it, that is. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon (((Hugs)))

    Thank you for you lovely comment it meant alot to me, you really are a lovely caring girl.

    More hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. fug...huge word around our house...usually used when my youngest and I watch award shows....lol.
    aka...did you see that fug swan dress bjork wore!?
    Glad to know we aren't alone. Go fug yourself (the website)rocks.
    Hope you start feeling better soon, glad you found a coat that wasn't fug. lol.
    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better and glad you found a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! Make sure to drink lots of water. Maybe it will help clear out your system.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker