Today was a weird day. I felt quite a bit more munchy than normal and I really had to talk myself into working out. In hindsight, I almost think I should have allowed myself the break because I did not end up feeling energized like I usually do, but rather just more exhausted.
I even toned down the toning up significantly, but am still totally feeling wiped. I also had a nap earlier this evening which I nearly never do. Considering how busy I am this weekend the fact that I decided to grab a few moments of shut eye part way through my day really speaks to how much I needed it.
I think my body it trying to tell me something, but I’m not sure what it is. It could be that I’m reacting to hormones, tiredness, or even the last tiny bit of this cold holding on for dear life. I don’t know. I just wish I didn’t feel so beat and so unlike myself.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 banana
- 2 miniature Mandarin oranges
- 5 whole wheat crackers
- 1 cup homemade turkey soup
- 2 egg omelet with grated cheese, onion, mushroom, and pepper
- 1/2 cup low fat pumpkin pudding
- 35 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video