Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy To Spread The Love

BlueRaspberry passed the Happy 101 Award onto me today. Thank you so much! As always, I am thrilled to be given this type of recognition and I am very flattered that so many lovely individuals take the time to read this little online journal of mine!

I was already given this gem, so I shall defer to my original list of things that make me happy. However, I thought that I would take the time to recognize a new group of people who have recently started this journey. When I first began this site it was a great day for me when I got my very first award, so I am passing this one onto ten of the newest bloggers who have just starting out on their journey in the last month or two and to whom I wish the very best!

1. Bought For A Price at Bought For A Price
2. Heather at Going From Fat To Well-Rounded
3. Audrey at The Disappearing Audrey
4. Notofthisworld at Chubarella
5. Matt at Lots To Lose
6. Lisa at One Mom’s Weight Loss
7. Bowmanh23 at Fun, Fit, And Fabulicious
8. Kailey at Kay Weighs In
9. Another Fat Girl at Just Another Fat Girl
10. Ruth Anne & Josh at From Flab To Fab: One Day At A Time

12 comments:

  1. Very cool, thanks so much for the award, I will blog about it later tonight! Also I finally cracked the 180 plateau today, so I'm catching up with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I honestly squealed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice of you to recognize the new people & their journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I needed this today. I was wondering if I should stick with the blog. You have renewed my hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I think I am going to cry!!! Thank you so much! AND I'm very happy to have a list of my fellow weight losing newbie bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, thanks!!! I appreciate the shout out, and know how valuable the encouragement we get from our blogging friends is. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you showered with all kinds of love...and SO DESERVING OF IT AS WELL.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy you all see so happy! That sounds corny, but I really mean it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great thing to do! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome surprise. Thank you for being so kind.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker