*Edit: I tried to post this last night, but it turned out that the internet in my area was being serviced so I couldn’t get online.*
I’m not sure what was up with me today. I was a bit disconnected to everything. I sort of felt as if I was reluctant to take on anything specific, but also like I was fidgety and bored.
This discontent leaked into my exercise and food a little too. I kept finding myself in the kitchen, hunting through the fridge this evening and I kind of flitted from snack to snack, not really completely satisfied with anything. I kept it under control though. Then when I was working out I knew that I was only going through the motions, but not putting any real effort into the moves. I just could not seem to muster up any energy or enthusiasm.
It really wasn’t a bad day. It was just one of those times when I was not operating at my best and couldn’t force myself to focus. I did it though. I made myself do all the things that needed doing and I suppose that makes it a pretty good day after all.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 12 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with smoked deli ham, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 miniature Mandarin oranges
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup with pepper
- 1 slice sesame seed white toast with honey
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli and mushrooms with calorie-wise three cheese ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup fat free peach yogurt
- 40 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video