Sunday, January 31, 2010

It Fits!!!

I can’t believe it! The red dress that I have been pining over for the last six years actually fits! I haven’t been able to wear it in so long and – after trying it on today on a whim – now I can finally zip it up and feel comfortable in it! Wheeeeeeee!!!

Unfortunately in my excitement I decided to model it for someone and she felt the need to point out that I will likely have to wear a girdle of some type with the gown. I know that she was just trying to encourage me to reign in my lumps and bumps to create a smoother, more flattering silhouette, but still…

Oh, well! Honestly, I am just trying to let it go and I am holding onto the fact that I was able to raise that dress zipper the whole way! I think it looks great and I can’t wait to have someplace to actually wear it! I feel fabulous!!!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 12 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with smoked deli ham, deli turkey breast, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1/2 coconut chocolate
- 1/2 cherry chocolate
- 2 egg omelet with grated cheese, yellow pepper, onion, and pepper
- 1/2 cup fat free peach yogurt
- 1 large Mandarin orange
- 4 1/2 cups low fat popcorn
- 1 pear

EXERCISE:
- 30 stomach crunches

9 comments:

  1. Am sure she meant it in a good way...I do think certain dresses no matter how slim you are - need to be worn with better under garment. I have a few in my cupboard, makes the dress look a lot smoother...

    Well done on the weight lost....coming off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!! Yes, now find a place to wear it! What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! I can't imagine why your friend said that, honestly. There are times to just keep your trap shut, and that was one of them. Yes, hold onto the fact that it fits! That really is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! That is a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be so exciting! You're definitely a motivation! I can't wait until you meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted a pic! I know the comment was said with the best of intentions... I just wish it had been the second or third thing to come out of her mouth, and not the first. It's all good though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congrats on getting into your goal red dress!!! That is such an awesome feeling, and you have worked really hard for it too. Enjoy, and I hope you get to wear it somewhere special very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The zipper went up...with no pinning!! Who cares about those lumps and bumps...the dress fit. SUPER JOB!!!! You should be so proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Tracker