I can’t believe it! The red dress that I have been pining over for the last six years actually fits! I haven’t been able to wear it in so long and – after trying it on today on a whim – now I can finally zip it up and feel comfortable in it! Wheeeeeeee!!!
Unfortunately in my excitement I decided to model it for someone and she felt the need to point out that I will likely have to wear a girdle of some type with the gown. I know that she was just trying to encourage me to reign in my lumps and bumps to create a smoother, more flattering silhouette, but still…
Oh, well! Honestly, I am just trying to let it go and I am holding onto the fact that I was able to raise that dress zipper the whole way! I think it looks great and I can’t wait to have someplace to actually wear it! I feel fabulous!!!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 12 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with smoked deli ham, deli turkey breast, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1/2 coconut chocolate
- 1/2 cherry chocolate
- 2 egg omelet with grated cheese, yellow pepper, onion, and pepper
- 1/2 cup fat free peach yogurt
- 1 large Mandarin orange
- 4 1/2 cups low fat popcorn
- 1 pear
- 30 stomach crunches