Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

I am so touched! I have been given a new award from both the incredible Dawne and the fabulous Katie! In accepting the Happy 101 Award I am supposed to list ten things that make me happy and pass this fun badge onto ten other great bloggers. Done and done!

1. My husband.
2. Spending quality time with friends and family.
3. Dreaming about the future.
4. Completing a project.
5. Flowers.
6. Travelling.
7. Crossing things off my life list.
8. Doing the impossible.
9. My wedding ring.
10. Validation.

1. Jo at 282.5
2. Larkspur at Am I Really That Fat?
3. Enz at Downward TrENZ
4. S. at Ethereal Endeavor
5. K. at Fat [Free] Me
6. VRaz at Just For The Hell-th Of It!!
7. Susan at The Crazy Woman Inside Me
8. Amy at The Not So Secret Life of a Not So Super Together Mom
9. Jody at Truth 2 Being Fit
10. Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink!

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 9 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 slice of honey mustard ham with mustard
- 3/4 cup fat free mango-passion fruit yogurt with 1 cup almond Oatmeal Crisp cereal
- 8 pieces of a dynamite sushi roll with soy sauce
- 4 whole wheat crackers
- 2 cups celery with calorie-wise three cheese ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup diced pear cup
- 1/2 cup fat free butterscotch pudding

EXERCISE:
- 25 minute workout video

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, you are so kind! You deserve this award very much indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thank you soooo much!!!! I feel honored to be in a list with such great blogs!
    Congrats on the award - you definitely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! I hope that you have a wonderful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for honoring me and my blog.

    And a big congrats to you! The award is well deserved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so deserve this award;O)

    I love your list.

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Hey, you go by 2666 but are you willing to hand out your given name or the one you go by or is that on your site somewhere & I missed it?

    Anyway, thank you & I will mention it & link back to my post I did before about the 10 things that make me happy.

    Well deserved for you & love the list! It is nice to get validation, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award-well deserved!!!
    And a belated thank you on my part, but a deep felt one nonetheless! THANK YOU! I am truly honored to have made your list of recipients on this one.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Tracker