Planks. May. Kill. Me.
I was feeling pretty cocky yesterday when I finished Level 1 (of 3) of the 30 Day Shred. I pushed myself and felt like I totally conquered it by that tenth workout and I looked forward with great anticipation to seeing what Level 2 would bring. I am no longer feeling quite so eager.
Ugh! Seriously, what did I ever do to Jillian Michaels to make her hate me so much?
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 egg, spinach, and feta panini sandwich
- 6 large pieces of a sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1 mug of peppermint steamed soy milk
- 1 sip of gingerbread steamed soy milk
- 3 cups Caesar salad with Parmesan cheese, croutons, pomegranate arils, and fat free dressing
- 5 whole wheat crackers
- 25 minute workout video