I discovered today that I am the happy recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award! Both Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink and Beckie at Confessions Of A “Pleasingly Plump” Single Mommie!!! have bestowed this nifty accolade unto me and I couldn’t be more honoured! I am always so touched when someone decides that this blog is worth recognizing and I can’t thank you two ladies enough!
As is the norm with these fun badges, I get the added pleasure of passing it onto a few other bloggers – in this case, I am able to name seven sensational scribes. There are, of course, many more I would love to note, but I will stick with the guidelines of this award for today. Congratulations to the following:
1. K. at *Fitcetera*
2. L. at 100in12
3. Tammy at From Fat To Fab
4. Jack at Jack Sh*t, Getting’ Fit
5. Lainey at Shrink
6. Sheilagh at Sixty By Sixty Was The Plan…
7. Sean at The Daily Diary Of A Winning Loser
There is one other bit of amusement that accompanies the receipt of this award. I am to write seven true things about myself that people do not already know. Well, I’m fairly certain no one has heard me go on about these random facts, so hopefully they suffice!
1. I currently have five piercings, but I used to have one more.
2. In the room I am in right now there is - amongst many other items - a yellow and red fuzzy puppet, numerous massage oils, several strings of Christmas lights, eleven rolls of pennies, and a bodhran.
3. One of my biggest dreams is to publish a book.
4. I absolutely love citrus scents and enjoy most of the spicy ones too, but I am not a big fan of many floral or woodsy fragrances.
5. I’m pretty good at tongue twisters.
6. I have a tattoo.
7. The wanderlust that I have is a very intricate part of me, challenged only by my innate desire for developing deep roots.
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 12 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli chicken breast, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 homemade lavender shortbread cookie
- 1 blood orange
- 1 1/4 cups low fat pumpkin pudding
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with light peanut butter
- 2 cups Caesar salad with chopped deli chicken breast, Parmesan cheese, croutons, pomegranate arils, and fat free dressing
- 5 whole wheat crackers
- 50 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video