Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy, Indifferent, And A Little Put Out

First off, a big thank you to Tammy who gave me the Happy 101 Award! Thank you, my friend, for passing this bit of recognition onto me; I really appreciate it! I also just received this one the other day so I hope it’s understandable that I am going to forego redoing my list of ten things so shortly after my first time…

In the meanwhile, I did continue to have a hard time finding my hunger today. I just wasn't in the mood for anything big. I snacked pretty consistently though to try and make up for a lack of proper meals. Plus, I do think that I managed to eat a variety of stuff so I'm pretty sure my intake was balanced too.

I'm not sure what was going on today with the eating. I just wasn't interested. Perhaps it's the monthly hormones that are doing it? I'm pretty sure they are what is responsible for my scale being disagreeable so far this week. Sigh...

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup low fat piƱa colada yogurt
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 5 cups low fat popcorn
- 3 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 1 glass of noel nog soy milk

EXERCISE:
- 50 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone's scale is being disagreeable!!! It's so frustrating, but it helps if someone else is facing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. question: do you ever get tired of eating the same food over and over? I notice that you have the same wrap many days throughout the week. I started my journey a few months ago and have to have a variety of stuff or it drives me nuts! Just curious! Great blog, and awesome journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I always weigh in with a handgun pointed at the scale. Sure it adds a little bit of weight, but it lets the scale know that there's not to be any shannigans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know, this isn't exactly a comment on today's post, but WOW! Look at home much progress you've made. I stopped in on your blog a few times in November, but I hadn't been since then and you are just kicking ass. You've been putting up fabulous numbers, and in the pictures you can see just how much progress you've been making. Congratulations on all that you've done!

    I'm sorry you're feeling like you're having a tough time right now. I hope the blahs go away soon, but in the mean time, think of how much you've already done. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send some of that lack of appetite my way! LOL

    Hey, thank you SO MUCH for your comment on my post yesterday. Nobody ever defends me (*sniffle*) so it means more than you might think to me that YOU DID! You are awesome!

    Ooooh, and where in the world do you find pina colada yogurt??? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Jack Sh*t's comment!

    Those friggin hormones! You know I understand! :-) Crap, I had them at your age & now I have the older age ones too! We should get a medal for being women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Great comments today!

    Anonymous, I actually don't get tired of it; I am often a creature of habit and I tend to enjoy my food ruts! It's definitely not for everyone - and I'm not opposed to changing it up when need be - but it keeps things simple and makes me happy for now!

    Jack, I think my scale heard your plan; it's being a bit more agreeable today!

    Lainey, you're welcome; I just thought the comment was a little harsh. As for the yogurt, it is Lucerne brand from Safeway. They have a really great selection of flavours; I am having spiced apple right now!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker