First off, a big thank you to Tammy who gave me the Happy 101 Award! Thank you, my friend, for passing this bit of recognition onto me; I really appreciate it! I also just received this one the other day so I hope it’s understandable that I am going to forego redoing my list of ten things so shortly after my first time…
In the meanwhile, I did continue to have a hard time finding my hunger today. I just wasn't in the mood for anything big. I snacked pretty consistently though to try and make up for a lack of proper meals. Plus, I do think that I managed to eat a variety of stuff so I'm pretty sure my intake was balanced too.
I'm not sure what was going on today with the eating. I just wasn't interested. Perhaps it's the monthly hormones that are doing it? I'm pretty sure they are what is responsible for my scale being disagreeable so far this week. Sigh...
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 8 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli ham, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 3/4 cup low fat piña colada yogurt
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 5 cups low fat popcorn
- 3 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 1 glass of noel nog soy milk
- 50 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video