That was the sound coming from a car filled with twenty-year old males as they drove past where I stood alone on a corner, returning home from a lengthy walk this evening. I’m pretty sure I heard a soft, “woooo,” coming from inside the vehicle too, although the guy in the backseat with his head out the window was so loud it was hard to tell if the inarticulate cajoling was from two or three individuals.
I’m pretty confident that these were approving sounds. I believe they were something akin to a more typical, “woo hoo,” or perhaps an old fashioned, “hubba hubba”. The vocalizations from today were simply executed with a little more monkey-man coming through than I have ever heard in the past. It really was very sweet of the primitive creatures to try and communicate their appreciation for my new form though, don’t you think?
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 toasted sourdough English muffin with light peanut butter and light strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup vanilla almond Oatmeal Crisp cereal
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with deli chicken breast, grated cheese, iceberg lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms with calorie-wise three cheese ranch dressing
- 1 hour and 30 minutes of walking completed in 2 outings (both 45 minutes long)
- 25 minute workout video