Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mission Impossible?

MizFit has an excellent post on her site from yesterday. She invites the reader to pick a one of two word phrase that best explains the manner in which they hope for their year to be defined. I found this incredibly thought-provoking and - to keep my motivation high both for this journey and for the countless future ones I will face over the next twelve months - I wanted to record here what I already wrote in a comment on her post. My words would be:

I'M POSSIBLE

I am the individual who always manages to find a way to do what most people deem impossible. I am the one who believes that there is a way to accomplish any goal and who eventually makes things happen when everyone else doubts. Ultimately, despite the prevalent attitude of disbelief that others have, I am the possibility itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracker