I am feeling a lot more chipper than I was earlier. I’m not sure why, but I am not really questioning it either. I like being happy, so why complain?
I tried pomegranate arils for the very first time today! Yum, yum! Why have I never had these before? Texture wise, they are a little harder than I had thought they would be (they do contain seeds, after all), but they had a lovely grape-like coating that I really enjoyed. I will definitely be buying these in the future so thanks to everyone who keeps on mentioning them in their blogs… I finally took the advice and tried them and am so glad I did!
Oh, and I found a muscle this evening! I have always had fairly decent biceps, even if they were covered over by layers of fat, but tonight I discovered something new. Apparently I am developing the muscles that run from the tops of my shoulders to the middle of my upper arms. Are those my deltoids? I’m not even sure what I’ve been doing differently that might be sculpting them apart from the fact that I am about a quarter of the way through the 30 Day Shred. I’m more than happy to take the improvement though!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft pesto tortilla shell with deli chicken breast, grated cheese, spinach, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 cups chicken noodle soup
- 1 cup Apple Jacks cereal with 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 2 cups spinach salad with 1 crumpled wedge of light Laughing Cow, croutons, pomegranate arils, and calorie-wise Greek feta and oregano dressing
- 1 hour and 25 minute walk
- 25 minute workout video