Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There's No Accounting For Taste

I am up for an early start and have a full day ahead, so I don’t know if I’ll get the chance to do a more detailed post before this evening. I do have a good walk planned for a couple hours from now though, so I am on track regardless of being busy.

There is one thing I wanted to mention before I head out that I forgot to post about yesterday. I was standing in front of the fridge looking for something to eat last night; I opened the vegetable drawer, saw the peppers, and exclaimed, “Mmm!” To me, this is so amusing because a couple of years ago – sheesh, just five months ago – I never would have been excited at the though of munching on something like those peppers. My, how my tastes have evolved!

7 comments:

  1. I love the yellow peppers - can eat them like apples, something I've also only learnt to enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I do that with grape tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! I feel that way about grilled asparagus or brussel sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how those healthy foods we used to not get near now become yummy & some of our favs!!!

    Saw your post on bellydancing too. Congrats! Did that years & years ago & I had some probs with the moves too! :-) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my red and green bell peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I LOVE THAT.
    you must email that to Dietgirl and me (ok if you want :)) for our PODCAST Blogger News NSV Shoutout!

    bigbig victory.

    and funny.

    we love the funny :)

    xo xo,

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are actually a lot of foods that I feel that way about, but I NEVER thought I'd be mmm'ing peppers!

    Miz, I sent it to you! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker