Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodnight

I can’t remember the last time I was up this late. It was an interesting evening, but I have got to get to bed. I will recap tomorrow, but suffice to say my food and exercise were okay today and I am finally moving on from my yesterdays.

FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 7 glasses of water throughout the day
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 6 inch sub on a whole wheat bun with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise
- 9 pieces of a California sushi roll with soy sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 3/4 cup fat free peach yogurt with 1 cup honey nut Cheerios
- 1 homemade lavender shortbread cookie with sprinkles
- 1 mug decaffeinated tea with milk

EXERCISE:
- 25 minute workout video

7 comments:

  1. Good job getting all the aqua down. I have trouble drinking enough when it's cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you did a great job with your eating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jack. When it is this cold outside, my water intake seems to suffer. Good for you on staying with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really weird, but I actually run the tap until the water is warm and then drink it. If it's too cold, it hurts my teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daily menus are helping me reduce my calories enough to finally get a slow, steady weight loss going. I'm getting lots of ideas here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I hate to call you 266..lol! but I can't find your name anywere on here... My name is Amy, and it is soooo wonderful meet another person on the same journey! Love it!

    Looking forward to reading more about your journey! Hugs.. Amy

    http://ichoosefreedomtoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, lavender cookies sound good!

    ReplyDelete

Tracker