Over a year ago I was out with my husband and we ran into a really nice woman that he works with. He introduced us, we all chatted for a few minutes, and then we went our separate ways.
Today I met up briefly with my man when he was working and I saw the same woman. Again, we talked for a short while – and she was very friendly – and then the two of them had to return to their duties so I said my goodbyes.
When my hubby returned home tonight I had to laugh! Apparently, his coworker was not entirely sure if I was the same person as she had met in the first encounter! She remembered me as a larger individual and she evidently was having a few thoughts of not wanting to blow my husband’s cover just in case he was juggling two women or had traded me in for… well – as it turns out – me!
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- 11 glasses of water throughout the day
- 1 banana
- 1 wrap on a soft tortilla shell with smoked deli ham, grated cheese, lettuce, dried cranberries, fat free Miracle Whip, mustard, and pepper
- 2 egg omelet with cheese, orange pepper, mushroom, and pepper
- 6 goji berry and pistachio crackers
- 2 small Mandarin oranges
- 3/4 cup fat free raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups Caesar salad with croutons, dried cranberries, and light dressing
- 1 square from a homemade reduced-calorie chocolate banana bar
- 3 cups celery with light peanut butter
- 25 minute workout video
- 1 hour and 25 minute walk